Ski Resort Brigels Waltensburg Andiast
Show all 4 images
Skigebiet Brigels Waltensburg Andiast, Bergbahnen Brigels AG
Via Plaun Rueun 44, 7165 Breil/Brigels
The ski area with its many beautiful ski slopes and 40 km of extra-wide groomed slopes on the local mountain Péz d'Artgas reaches up to 2,400m altitude. Even in December, you can bask in the sun at 8.30 a.m. over the newly laid snow carpet. You don’t need to fear snowmelt on the sunny slopes as 26 kilometers of slopes are covered in snow (from the top to the bottom stations). It offers ski descents of 7km in length.
| Number of systems||11 Transport systems|
| Kilometres of slopes||40 km slopes|
| Altitude||1'100–2'418 m above sea level|
|Number of systems||Kilometres of slopes||Altitude|
|11 Transport systems||40 km slopes||1'100–2'418 m above sea level|
- Surselva Snowpark
- Swisscom Skimovie slope, incl. time measurement - Get your descent captured on camera!
- Night skiing
- Pistenbully ride experience
- Ski school with private and class lessons
- Panorama winter hiking trails on the mountain
- 2 to 5 km long sledge runs from the mountain station
- Snow tubing (free) at the Brigels valley station.