Campsite Arosa Lenzerheide
Show all 3 images
Camping Gravas - the campsite with a connection. The site is located in the immediate vicinity of the village centre of Lenzerheide. The Crestas ski lift can be reached directly from the site. So in winter you can start skiing directly from the campsite. Within walking distance you can easily reach all the shops in Lenzerheide, the public transport connections and the enchantingly situated Heidsee lake. Site characteristics: The 1-hectare campsite offers permanent rental pitches and unparcelled pitches for seasonal tenants and tourists/passers-by. The site is partly terraced and partly with well-maintained wood chip pitches, also ideal for camping.
- All adult/child travellers must be booked in addition to the selected pitch
- the visitor's tax will be added to the pitch rental fee if the number of persons is stated
- Electricity flat rate summer/winter can also be booked separatel
- a member of the VSC/ASC (Association of Swiss Campsites) and is awarded 2 stars
- Pets are allowed. They must be kept on a short leash at all times; maximum 2 pets per unit
- All commercially available gas bottles and Campinggaz cartridges can be obtained from us (steel as well as plastic/composite bottles)
- fully developed 220v power supply on the whole camping area (CEE plug)
- Wireless internet
Camping Gravas is located on the edge of the village of Lenzerheide. Framed by the romantic torrent in the rustic mountain spruce forest at 1460 m above sea level, in Graubünden, Switzerland. Thanks to its ideal location with connections to the entire holiday region, the campsite offers a wide variety of sports, play and recreational opportunities in summer and winter.
Opening hours Réception (subject to change):
High season Daily from 09:00 to 10:00 and 16:00 to 18:00 / Low season Daily from 09:00 to 10:00
Arrival: Generally 14.00 to 18.00, on request 09.00 to 12.00. Arrival outside these times must be clarified in advance!
Responsible for this content Arosa Lenzerheide.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.