Show all 10 images
Dorfstrasse 8, 7563 Samnaun Dorf
Your contact point for all questions concerning your health and well-being.
Here you will find a wide range of medicines, natural remedies, homeopathic remedies and herbal medicine. The holistic and competent advice is close to our heart and we will provide you with personal and well-founded support.
Mepha - Inexpensive generic drugs, Voltaren - Emulgel & Dragées, Aspirin, Neocitran, Pretuval C - Combined preparations for colds,Imodium, Buscopan - for gastrointestinal problems, Cetirizine, Fenistil - Antihistamines
Padma 28 - Tibetan Medicine, Burgerstein - Orthomolecular Nutrient Supplements, Microcare Blends, Ceres - mother tinctures, Similasan - Homeopathic Complex Remedies, Omida - Homeopathy, Phytomed - Schüssler Salts, Selomida - Schüssler Salt Blends, A. Vogel - Herbal Medicines,
Alpinamed - Food supplements and phytotherapy ointments/gels, Nutrexin - vital substances, Strath - herbal yeast preparations, Odinhelp - Bach flower mixtures and ointments, Spenglersane - colloids, Sidroga - medicinal teas, DUL-X, Perskindol, Ch'i Piniol - liniment for muscles and joints
Goloy 33 - energy and nutrient care line, Similasan NC - natural cosmetics, Louis Widmer - dermatological care, Vichy - thermal water care line,
Ultrasun - Swiss sun protection, Daylong - pharmaceutical sun protection products, Rausch - herbal hair care, various drugstore articles
Opening hours and further information
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp then by PostBus to Samnaun.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp railway station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol, then towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina)
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.