Meeting Engadin St. Moritz
Hub**** Promulins Arena, Samedan
Show all 3 images
The Hubs serve as starting and meeting points for various sports.
The Hubs contribute to the crossover between different sports, foster social interaction, and offer guests and locals various services. They are part of the Engadin Arena infrastructure project, which aims to make the entire Engadin Skimarathon race track available for popular sports all year round and to stimulate its use.
Infrastructure Hub**** Promulins Arena:
- emergency SOS / pharmacies / AED
- Restaurant / Bistro
- charging plug for E-Bikes
- repair and service station
- public transport connection
- public parking lots
- drinking water publicly accessible
- place to relax
- near the centre
- connection to cross-country ski trail network, winter hiking trails, hiking trails, bike trails, cycle routes, running trails
- charging plugs for electric car
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.