Meeting Engadin St. Moritz
Hub** Signalbahn, St. Moritz
The Hubs serve as starting and meeting points for various sports.
The Hubs contribute to the crossover between different sports, foster social interaction, and offer guests and locals various services. They are part of the Engadin Arena infrastructure project, which aims to make the entire Engadin Skimarathon race track available for popular sports all year round and to stimulate its use.
Infrastructure Hub** signalbahn, St. Moritz:
- emergency SOS / pharmacies / AED
- charging plug for E-Bikes
- repair and service station
- washing place Bike
- public Wifi
- public transport connection
- public parking lots
- drinking water publicly accessible
- catering machine
- place to relax
- lakeside within 15 minutes walk
- near the centre
- connection to winter hiking trails, hiking trails, bike trails, cycle routes, running trails
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.