Restaurant La Posa - Alp Champatsch
Show all 6 images
Catered cow alp above Lü. Rich offer of hot and cold drinks and food. Accessible from Lü or Ofenpass.
The alp lies above Lü at 2093 m above sea level at the foot of the Pass da Costainas. Access: from Lü about 1 hour on the forest road uphill. Partly through the forest. Above the timberline wonderful panoramic view. Or from Süsom Givè on the Ofenpass about 2.5 hours along the Senda Val Müstair (high trail) above the timberline with beautiful panoramic views.
Extras: space for groups.
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
+41 79 766 80 20
- With the Raetian Railroad (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez station.
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus station Fuldera, furom - change buses
- Continue by PostBus to Lü, cumün (follow the timetable)
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga-Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Fuldera, furom - turn off in the direction of Lü (50 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Fuldera, furom - turn towards Lü.
Parking spaces are not in the immediate vicinity. However, the parking spaces are located in Lü.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.