Toilet Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
tualetta publica – La Carsuot par Garde-Manger, Ardez
The tualetta publica offers you the possibility to use the toilets of a restaurant or hotel without payment. It may, but it does not have to be consumed. Pay attention to the glue with the logo that indicates that you will find a clean, nice toilet here.
For more information, see engadin.com/tualetta-publica
Thursday to Sunday (09.00-18.00)
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Ardez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- three free parking spaces at La Carsuot par Garde-Manger
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.