Historic sites Heidiland
Separated by an alleyway, the narrow house stands beside its main building, which it served as a washhouse and tenant's house. Today it is more self-confident, as it offers living space on two floors. There used to be the washing troughs in the basement. The wooden entrance at the rear was added in 1925 when the first floor was built.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.