Collecting wild herbs with Marianna Buser
Get to know the variety of wild herbs in the high valley of Aver. Under the direction of Marianna Buser, you will collect aromatic wild herbs in the Avers.
Wild herbs can not only be collected at certain times of the year. All year round we find herbs outside in the forest, on meadows or along the way. But which of these plants are edible and what can we use them for ourselves? They cook together through the green variety that the high valley of Avers has to offer.
Program: June 17:
- 13.00 - 17.30 Collecting in nature, meeting point stop Rufana
- 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm Three-course wild herb feast at Hotel Bergalga
- 20.00 - 21.30 Evening Mountain Flower Walk
- 10.15 am – 3.45 pm Cooking and feast in the school kitchen Cresta
- incl. overnight stay at Hotel Bergalga, incl. half board
- Course materials and food with drinks on Sunday
Validity17.06.2023 - 18.06.2023 CHF 305
Responsible for this content Grisons holidays.
This content has been translated automatically.