Offer From CHF 699
Package Via Engiadina
A good level of fitness is required to complete the multi-day hike, but the fragrant pine forests, flower-filled mountain meadows and bubbling streams ensure that occasional tough climbs are quickly forgotten.
The various day-stages of the Via Engiadina offer glorious views as well as the chance to discover typical Engadin villages such as Bever, S-chanf and Zuoz. The hamlet of Grevasalvas above Plaun da Lej also lies along the route and is well worth a visit: thanks to its picturesque setting and traditional houses, it provided the perfect filming location for a much-loved version of the Heidi story.
- 4 nights incl. breakfast
- 3 luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Costs for luggage pick up at the train station
- Cable car rides according to the program
- Detailed travel documents (1 x per room)
- GPS data available
- Service hotline
Price & Validity
- Price: from CHF 699 per person
- Validity: 12.06.2021 to 11.10.2021
- Duration: 4 overnight stays
- Accomodation: hotels