Ski pass including Val Müstair
3 reasons for your skiing holiday in Val Müstair Small and beautiful: The Minschuns ski resort is an insider tip among connoisseurs and is characterized by good snow conditions, free slopes and no waiting times at the lifts. The Minschuns ski resort is located in the Biosfera Val Müstair Nature Park and has an intact and wild natural landscape. Not infrequently, the bearded vulture draws its circles over the ski resort and from time to time chamois and ibexes can be observed from the edge of the piste in their winter quarters. A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Monastery of St. Johann in Müstair is just one of many cultural highlights.
Services included (ab 2 nights)Breakfast day ski pass at special conditions (2 nights = 1-day ski pass, 3 nights =
- 2-day ski pass, 4 nights = 3-day ski pass, etc.)
- You will receive the ski pass or voucher from your host on arrival.
There are special rates for the following groupsof people:
- Seniors born in 1963 and older Young people born in 2006
- and older with apprenticeship or student ID
- cards Children 7-15 years (born 2007-2015)
Validity17.12.2022 - 19.03.2023 CHF 201.50
Responsible for this content Grisons holidays.
This content has been translated automatically.