Offer From CHF 45
Trailrun Val da Cam
In Casaccia, the luggage is dropped off in the post bus. Then continue on foot, first steeply and then steadily uphill towards Val Maroz. The trail leads past romantic Maiensäss settlements and alps. After about five kilometres, the trail branches off to the left towards Val da Cam and up onto the plain to the lovely little mountain lake Lägh da Cam at 2400 m.a.s.l., from where it goes down again to Plan Lo with a wonderful panoramic view of the Bondasca Valley. The whole route is not very exposed, but very steep at the beginning and especially at the end on the descent to Soglio. In Soglio, at Hotel La Soglina, luggage, a refreshing shower and a snack await you before you start your journey home by post bus.
- Distance: 17,4 km
- Altitude difference: + 1163 Hm / - 1493 Hm
- Start: Casaccia
- Finish: Soglio
- Characteristics: High-mountain panoramic trail with sweeping views of the entire valley and neighboring Italy. Along the way you pass through alpine pastures and meadows. A perfect hike for experienced runners.
- Luggage service Casaccia - Soglio, Hotel La Soglina
- Shower with towel, Hotel Soglina
- Small snack (sandwich and drink), Hotel Soglina
Price & Availability
- Price: CHF 45 per person
- Availability: As of now, however, it is necessary to take into account the current snow and weather conditions.
- Accommodation: Hotel La Soglina