Event Arosa Lenzerheide
on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
The four-day Jumbo Bike Camps include intensive, instructive and exciting day programmes. In the training sessions, not only the individual riding technique is promoted, but also the fun of biking in a playful way. The safety aspects of biking are consciously integrated. Small off-road tours are also part of the action-packed programme.
Costs The fee with own bike is CHF 350.00.
A bike can be rented for CHF 50.00.
- Supervision during four days from 09:45 am - 16:00 pm - 16 hours of bike instruction
- Recreation programmes over lunch
- Additional test bikes and equipment are provided
- Delicious lunch suitable for children
- All drinks and snacks
- Cool bike shirt, gifts and much more
Responsible for this content Feratel Schweiz.
This website uses content from Guidle.