Mountain bike riding technique course in Ilanz
Bike-Shop: Menzli Sport
Glennerstrasse 23, 7130 Ilanz
Are you always biking, but would like to take your riding skills to the next level? In this course, you will be given valuable tips on the basic technique and the next steps will be tackled.
The bike mechanic and bike coach Ignaz Arpagaus will teach you the right technique in a playful way. As a long-time bike coach – including for Nino Schurter and as a former racer, he knows what is important.
– The right position on the bike
– The right settings on the bike
– Balance exercises (ascending and descending)
– Brake technology
– Shifting gears correctly
– Basic cornering technique
– various balance exercises
– Overcoming small obstacles
– correct choice of lines on trails
– Driving on easy root passages and other easy terrains
– Lifting the front wheel - the right exercises for rough terrain
– Overcoming obstacles, steps and heels
– Driving hairpin bends and steep slopes
– Driving on root passages and steep terrain sections
– Rear wheel offset
Registration required. Participants: 4 to 8 people
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.