Event Bergün Filisur
Public guided tours Albula Tunnel II
In cooperation with the Albula Railway Museum, the Rhaetian Railway will conduct construction site tours in Preda from 03.07. - 28.09.2022 every Wednesday, 10.45 a.m. and Sunday, 1.45 p.m.
The tour leads through the Infoarena and the construction site area in Preda and depends on the operation on the construction site. A construction site guide will inform you competently about the new construction of the Albula Tunnel.
With Kobali the blast master, the children in the Infoarena experience the construction site in a very special
- Good footwear mandatory
- Weatherproof clothing is recommended.
- Children from 6 - 12 years only accompanied by an adult. The tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- The tour area is not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for prams.
- The instructions and safety guidelines of the construction site operators must be strictly adhered to.
- The guided tours take place in all weathers.
To participate in the guided tours, registration is required until the day before at 5 p.m. at the Albula Railway Museum. The number of participants is limited.
Responsible for this content Bergün Filisur Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.