Event Flims Laax Falera
After a short ascent towards Grauberg we turn off to a viewpoint on the Crap Grisch.
We walk a bit of the way diekt on the Glarus main overthrust where 280 million year old rock
on younger layers. We get a panoramic view of the main overthrust and the Seg-
nesboden. Geological history, mountain formation and rocks are the focal points of the first part of the excursion.
After a lunch picnic we descend to the Lower Segnesboden. On the Segnesboden we cross
the meandering waters and enjoy the beauty of this alpine floodplain and moorland landscape of national
Meaning. Passing a waterfall we return via the Segneshütte to Alp Nagens.
Information about the hike:
- moderate mountain hike; SAC hiking scale T2 (2 short digits T3, with rope safety)
- pure walking time 3 1⁄2 h; Duration of the tour 5-6 h; Ascent 330 m ascent, descent 500 m ascent; Distance 10.5 km
- highest point: 2,420 m above sea level.M. (Crap Grisch)
- Meeting point: 10:20 final stop Postbus to Alp Nagens (after Alp Nagens)
- Farewell: approx. 16:00 at Alp Nagens
- Mountain hiking equipment; good footwear with profile soles, rainwear / umbrella
- Picnic, drink (refreshments in the afternoon at the Segneshütte or Alp Nagens)
- Guided tour of trained GeoGuide Sardona
- Information on nature, landscape, geology, geopark, UNESCO World Heritage, earth history
Responsible for this content www.wandernatur.ch.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses content from Guidle.