Arosa Lenzerheide offers cross-country skiing for all levels thanks to the variety of trails and state-of-the-art infrastructure. In addition, cross-country guests can experience the fascination of biathlon here.
5 cross-country skiing highlights in Arosa Lenzerheide
- Season start on the 28th of October 2017: current trail report of Arosa and Lenzerheide
- Panorama view: cross-country skiing track "Prätschalp" in Arosa
- The cross-country ski elite comes to Lenzerheide: one of this year's FIS Tour de Ski locations
- Traditional races: «Planoiras» und «St. Cassian»
- Biathlon fascination: Biathlon Arena in Lantsch/Lenz, the only permanent biathlon facility in Switzerland