Whether through romantic valleys or along a world cup race trail, cross-country skiing is a unique experience in Davos Klosters. Perhaps you will even meet an Olympic champion. And best of all: cross-country skiing is free of charge here.
5 cross-country skiing highlights in Davos Klosters
- Season start on the 28th of October 2017: current trail report of Davos and Klosters
- Free use of cross-country ski trails
- The cross-country elite comes to Davos Klosters: Davos Nordic World Cup Race
- Tips from an Olympic champion: Dario Cologna's recommendations for Davos Klosters
- Mounds of snow covered with sawdust: insights into snow farming in Davos