The Engadin Scuol Zernez, Samnaun and Val Müstair valleys offer a great variety of skating and classic trails through beautiful alpine mountain scenery. The numerous access points are easily accessible by public transport.
5 cross-country skiing highlights in Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
- Season starts November 2017: current trail report of Engadin Scuol Zernez, Samnaun and Val Müstair
- The cross-country ski elite comes to Val Müstair: one of this year's FIS Tour de Ski locations
- Access to the cross-country ski trail of the Engadin Ski Marathon
- Tips from a cross-country professional: Gianluca Cologna’s recommendations for Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
- Public Transport: 133 stops