Fimberpass – Val d'Uina – Reschenpass: Schleis / Mals – Martina (443.03)
Show all 5 images
At Nauders, above the Grünsee lake, the trail contains steps. The bike has to be carried here.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Consideration for hikers
The Graubünden mountain bike routes run for the most part on single trails that are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have the right of way.
- Start at Mals railway station
- In a northerly direction to Brugeis (on the left side of the valley)
- Past Burgeis to St. Valentin
- After St. Valentin, climb up the left bank of the Reschensee in the direction of the Schönebenhütte hut
- At the next junction turn right towards the Rojen car park
- Continue straight on to the next junction, on the left
- Follow the path via Rescher Alm to Nauders
- Do not branch off into the village, but follow the mountain flank around Norbertshöhe
- Through the forest along the mountain flank to Martina
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station or Scuol-Tarasp station.
- From Scuol-Tarasp railway station by PostBus hourly to Martina and on to the Mals/Malles bus stop (1 change).
- From Zernez and the Val Müstair hourly without changing to Mals/Malles
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27 and via the Ofen Pass on H28 (SS41) to Mals.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria as far as Mals via the Reschenpass on SS40
- Free parking at the station in Mals/Malles
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.