Nationalpark Bike-Marathon [SchweizMobil-Nr. 444]
Show all 4 images
The varied route leads over two Alpine passes and past Europe's highest pine forest. The unmistakable landscape of the Swiss National Park is the backdrop for one of the most charming, multi-day bike tours in Europe. In four day stages you can experience the unique landscape on the National Park Bike Marathon route.
The route leads from Scuol through the Val S-charl, past the Swiss stone pine forest God da Tamangur to Alp Astras and on a flow trail over the Pass da Costainas (2,251 m). Then continue to Alp Champatsch and on the forest road to Lü and Tschierv.
From Tschierv follows a longer stretch through the forest to Valchava before the long ascent to Döss Radond (2,234 m). The gravel road then leads into Val Mora with its famous single trail to the border between Switzerland and Italy. From the border, the path leads to Lake San Giacomo and continues over the Alpisella (2,299 m) to Livigno.
From Livigno, a very steep climb leads to the roof of the tour to the Chaschauna Pass (2,694 m), from which a perfectly groomed single trail leads to Alp Champatsch. From S-chanf begins the "easiest part" of the tour through the Lower Engadine villages past Zernez, through Susch, Lavin, Guarda and Ftan back to Scuol.
Find out more about the bookable offer on the route at engadin.com/bike-pauschalen
This route is only signposted in one direction: Scuol–Tschierv–Livigno–S-chanf–Scuol
Attention: On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
Scuol - S-charl - Alp Astras - Lü - Tschierv
Tschierv - Fuldera - Val Vau - Alp Sprella - Passo di Val Mora - Passo di Fraéle - Lago del Alpisella - Rifugio Alpisella - Livigno
Livigno - Valle di Federia - Chaschauna Pass - Alp Chaschauna - Alp Vauglia Suot - S-chanf
S-chanf - God Pignaint(Brail) - Zernez - la Cuas Dadaint - Susch - Lavin - Guarda - Bos-cha - (Ardez) - (Prà da Punt)Ftan - Scuol
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking at the train station and at the mountain barges in Scuol.
- Free parking in Porta and Punt (Scuol Sot).
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.