Silvaplana Explorer view points: Circular hike to the Hahnensee
Show all 8 images
Route orange: Silvaplana centre - Waterfall - Corvatsch Murtèl - Lake Hahnensee - Lej Nair - Lej Marsch - Silvaplana centre
The challenging hike leads over the Corvatsch Middle station Murtèl to the Hahnensee. A wonderful view is guaranteed! On the descent through the God Surlej, the two mountain lakes Lej Nair and Lej Marsch invite you to refresh yourself.
The hikes to the view points are also suitable for families. At the view points, the youngest guests can follow the adventurous story of Niculin and take part in the competition. Those who have visited all the view points and know the solution word can pick up a gift at the tourist information i-Lounge 3303.
Good hiking shoes
- From Silvaplana, walk in the direction of Surlej.
- After the Surlej bridge, take the first junction on the right and walk past the Crap da Sass castle in the direction of the waterfall.
- Before the waterfall, a forest path leads up along the waterfall to the Corvatsch valley station.
- From there, follow the signpost in the direction of the Murtèl middle station.
- Alternatively, you can also take the Corvatsch cable car to the middle station.
- From the Murtèl middle station, the trail leads in the direction of Fuorcla Surlej and Hahnensee.
- Shortly before Fuorcla Surlej, the trail branches off to the left to Hahnensee.
- The descent to Hahnensee, which leads over loose scree, requires surefootedness and good footwear.
- At Hahnensee, take the path towards St. Moritz and Lej Nair, passing Lej Nair and Lej Marsch.
- For a leisurely end to the hike, head back along the lakeshore to Silvaplana.
Parking Foppas Surlej
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.