Silvaplana Explorer view points: Crest'Alta
Show all 4 images
Route red: Silvaplana centre - Crest'Alta - Silvaplana centre
The circular walk leads to the Crest'Alta view point, where a restaurant operated until 1964. The remains of the excursion destination can still be seen today. At the view point, a bench invites you to linger.
Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG
Via Maistra 1
CH-7500 St. Moritz
Phone: +41 81 830 00 01
The hikes to the view points are also suitable for families. At the view points, the youngest guests can follow the adventurous story of Niculin and take part in the competition. Those who have visited all the view points and know the solution word can pick up a gift at the tourist information i-Lounge 3303.
- Start of the hike at the village square "Plazza dal Güglia".
- Direction Surlej
- After the Surlej bridge, cross the road and walk along the Lej Suot.
- Take the first fork to the right towards Crest'Alta
- At the fork, follow the path to the left until you reach the viewpoint
- Continue along the path until you reach the wide gravel path again
- Turn right to the farm Lej Ovis-chel
- Follow the path back to Silvaplana
- Parking Munterots
- Parkping Surlej Brücke
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.