Valos - Blue Track 1
Show all 4 images
Ski touring training
Touring Tracks powered by Movement
On Monday evening, ski tour fans can complete ski touring training on various routes in the direction of Piz Scalottas. There are three routes available for ascent and one downhill route.
Please observe the following rules:
- The ascent is only allowed on Monday evening from 4.00 to 10.00 pm on Movement Touring Tracks
- The tourers are obliged to report to the Guardian of the June hut
- No departure without permission of the hut keeper
- The guardian announces the downhill run and the time of departure. All other slopes are closed to tourers
- The arrival in the valley has to be confirmed to the guardian by telephone on T +41 76 322 58 64
Please follow the rules above!
Emergency Number: 144
Only the marked downhill route can be used outside the opening hours. All other slopes are closed!
Startingpoint of the Valos - Blue Track 1 is by the parking Fadail. Easiest way to get there, is by taking the Sportbus. Red Line from Lnezerheide Post to Fadail/Lido. Attention: the last bus leaves Lenzerheide Post at 5.05 pm.
Turn right at the entrance to Lenzerheide (coming from Chur) in direction Sporz. Turn right towards Fadail when reaching Active Sport Baselgia.
Responsible for this content Arosa Lenzerheide.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.