Graubünden is Switzerland’s largest canton and boasts 1,000 mountain peaks, 150 valleys and 615 lakes. The diversity of the region is enhanced all the more by its three local languages; German, Italian and Romansh. As a year-round destination, Graubünden offers outdoor adventures in the summer and snow sports during the winter months. Whether you want to research a particular topic in Graubünden or are still in search of the right story – we are here for you.
Suggestions and inspiration for your media trip
In our press kit you will find suggestions and inspiration for your next media trip to Graubünden. If you would like to pursue a different research idea, we will be happy to put together an individual travel programme for you.
This is how we support you
- Transport by plane or train to Graubünden
- Transfers by public transport within Graubünden and Switzerland
- 3–4 half-board nights
- A travel program based on your research topic
This is how you can help us
To support representatives of the press professionally, we need the following information in advance (at least three weeks prior to travel):
- Your specific research topic
- Complete address of the journalist/blogger or the media outlet
- The expected scope and publication date of the article/post
Note: If your partner or family wishes to travel too, we can gladly organise this for them. Additional costs for accompanying persons, including accommodation, will be at your expense.