Museum Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Vnà walk-through dictionary
Show all 8 images
The Vnà Village Museum and the «dicziunari rumantsch» – a walk-in dictionary – make a village tour an experience. The «dicziunari rumantsch» allows comparisons of expressions in Romance, Italian, German and English. The corresponding signs are attached to houses throughout the village. Go on a discovery tour and learn in a playful way – bun divertimaint!
Open all day
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp
- Hourly PostBus connection from Scuol, staziun direction Martina. Change in Ramosch and go to Vnà, Jalmèr
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Vnà can be reached from the Engadinerstrasse H27 near Ramosch in five minutes by car
- Free parking available everywhere around Vnà
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.