Église Engadin St. Moritz

Eglise réformée de San Luzi

img_4kq_hadbhgbd
img_4kq_hadbhgbe

Montrer 4 photos

img_4kq_hadbhgbf

Description

The church, named after the village saint San Luzi, was first mentioned in 1139. The origins of the Romanesque building date back to the early 13th century, and in 1507 the hexagonal choir was built in late Gothic style. The choir is decorated with three stained glass windows. Two are by Augusto Giacometti and one by the Zuoz artist Constant Könz. The stained glass window in the nave, depicting the holy three kings, was created by Gian Casty from Zuoz. The coats of arms of the von Planta, Juvalta and Jecklin-Planta families are depicted in the front nave.

Heures d'ouverture

Ouvert toute la journée

Carte

Responsable de ce contenu: Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.

Outdooractive Logo

Ce site web utilise la technologie et le contenu de la plateforme Outdooractive.