Ski Arena Andermatt-Sedrun
Show all 8 images
SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun - from Andermatt to Sedrun and back to the SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun is the largest and most modern ski resort in Central Switzerland with over 120 km of slopes and 22 lifts. It extends to the almost 3,000 m high Gemsstock, over the Schneehüenerstock and the Oberalppass all the way to Sedrun. The new 10-passenger gondola lift Schneehüenerstock-Express from Oberalppass makes bilateral connection possible.
| Number of systems||33 transport systems|
| Kilometres of slopes||180 km groomed and varied slopes|
| Altitude||1'444–2'961 m above sea level|
|Number of systems||Kilometres of slopes||Altitude|
|33 transport systems||180 km groomed and varied slopes||1'444–2'961 m above sea level|
- Apres ski train between Disentis and Andermatt
- Snownight Sedrun; Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Ace-Snowpark; the park for beginners and advanced skiers
- Matti KidsArena for our smallest guests
- Stay in the middle of the ski resort in the Hotel Piz Calmot
- Excellent mountain gastronomy
- Bernhard-Russi Run; one of the longest slopes in Switzerland