Ski Arena Andermatt Sedrun Disentis
Show all 8 images
Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis has taken the plus in its name literally and turned it into a plus for the winter experience. The ski area from Andermatt to Disentis has 180 kilometres of pistes, 33 lifts and mountains up to 3000 metres high. The range of snow fun is unlimited. Be it special piste highlights, a descent on the untracked freeride slopes or the diverse culinary offerings. These range from specially designed children's corners in the family restaurants to rustic pubs and sun terraces with a mountain panorama. With the attractive half-price ski pass, skiing in the modern ski area of central Switzerland is worthwhile twice over, and there are various sustainable offers to choose from for your journey.
| Number of systems||33 transport systems|
| Kilometres of slopes||180 km groomed and varied slopes|
| Altitude||1444–2961 m above sea level|
|Number of systems||Kilometres of slopes||Altitude|
|33 transport systems||180 km groomed and varied slopes||1444–2961 m above sea level|
- Apres ski train between Disentis and Andermatt (As far as the Covid situation allows)
- Matti KidsArena for our smallest guests
- Freeride Eldorado Gemsstock and Disentis
- Bernhard-Russi Run; one of the longest slopes in Switzerland
- Full moon skiing
- Snownight Sedrun; Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Fat Biking in Disentis