Inexpensive and Comfortable.
Swiss Youth Hostels
Swiss Youth Hostels offer inexpensive overnight stays for young and young-at-heart guests. There are eight youth hostels in Graubünden. They are located in places like St. Moritz, Davos and Laax.
5 Reasons to Stay in a Youth Hostel
- Unique price-performance ratio: A night in a six-bed room is available in the youth hostels in Graubünden from CHF 48. The three-course dinner costs CHF 19.50.
- A room for every need: From double rooms with en-suite bathrooms to family rooms with double beds and bunk beds to eight-bed rooms – youth hostels have rooms of different sizes.
- Stripped back to the essentials: Youth hostels are furnished in a minimalist way. When it comes to furniture and lamps, however, attention is paid to quality and you will find real design classics in many youth hostels.
- No age restriction: Even though they are called youth hostels, all guests are welcome. From families with small children to young adults and pensioners.
- Youth hostel with that something extra: The wellnessHostel3000 is a special youth hostel. It has a large wellness area with saunas, a herbal steam bath and experience showers as well as its own swimming pool.