Architecture

St. Johann Monastery

Description

Imposing monastery with a 1200 year history of construction. The oldest parts date from 775 A.D. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is particularly famous for its frescos dating from the 9th century and the Roman murals from the 12th/13th century.

Prices

Museum admission: CHF 12.00 per person

Opening hours

Museum: May - October: 09:00 - 12:00 / 13:30 - 17:00 November - April: 10:00 - 12:00 / 13:30 - 16:30

Directions

Directions

Müstair, Clostra Son Jon

Map

Responsible for this content Netzwerk Schweizer Pärke.
This content has been translated automatically.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.