Mountain hut Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Show all 4 images
Alp Laret (1939) - This alpine hut is an example of how, from 1939 onwards, alpine buildings were only built according to the norm. The mountain hut and stables are neatly lined up next to each other. The stables on both sides of the hut provide space for 132 cows.In 1939, a specially patented installation for cheese-making was installed in the Sennhütte. The whey, a by-product of cheese production, flows through pipes directly into the pigsty. In the same year, a generator was installed, which has been supplying the alp with electricity ever since.
The alp is located above Ftan and can be reached in about 2 hours. The alp is a cow pasture and is open to the public.
You can find out whether the Alp is open at:
+41 81 864 08 80 (+41 81 864 84 71)/ firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition: Hearty little mountain lakes, unspoilt valleys and alpine vistas - the Engadin Scuol Zernez holiday region has a lot to offer. We reveal our absolute insider tips at scuol-zernez.engadin.com/en/insider-tips, but shhh...!
Open from approx. 20.06. – 20.09.2022
You can find out whether the alp is open at:
+41 81 864 08 80 (+41 81 864 84 71) / email@example.com
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp, then continue with the post bus to Ftan, cumün
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
- Paid parking in Scuol or Ftan
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.