Show all 3 images
Striking tower ruins between Clugin and Andeer, on a rocky spur on the left side of the scham valley.
The castle plateau is bordered to the west by a moat. The castle was probably built around 1266 by local servants of the Barons of Vaz, but there are no written records. The destruction probably took place during the Schamser feud of 1451/52. In the years 1983/84 the ruin was secured by the castle associations Domleschg and Graubünden.
The castle ruins are open to the public.
Responsible for this content Viamala Tourism.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.