Evangelische Kirche, Luven
Show all 6 images
In the Tellotestament of 765 called St. Stephen's Church. In the Carolingian Imperial Guturbar of about 840, the church appears as a royal church of its own. No parts of the early medieval building are visible anymore. From the Romanesque period the tower. Around 1510-1520 thorough reconstruction.
The east-facing complex, consisting of a rectangular nave and a retracted, three-sided closed choir. The choir, which opens into the nave without the mediation of an arch, has pierced windows with simple late Gothic fish bubble measurements.
The tower: is Romanesque. He stands without a bandage in front of the western front of the ship and is completely bare. Round-arched sound windows coupled over round-arched windows. Onion-shaped helmet, 18th century
Decoration: baroque stucco medallions
Massive baptismal font from the 14th century pulpit polygonal with corner columns 1774. Dalbert 1774.
Communion devices: silver chalice, two prismatic screw jugs 1761.Bells
: with inscriptions 1641 and 1870.
(Text entered by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.