Historic sites Heidiland
Show all 11 images
This restrained town house stands its ground between the stately houses with its special proportions. The addition of another storey to the west wing in 1930 underlines its importance for the alleyway and village square. The former "Gasthaus zum Sternen" (to the stars inn) is now, as it was in the past, home to flats, a wine press and storage rooms; in addition, it also features studios. The interior features authentic staircases and rooms.
Responsible for this content Heidiland Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.