Restaurant Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
Hotel Restaurant Astras
Show all 4 images
Our cozy, nice and rustic "Stübli's" invite you to relax and make the perfect backdrop for convivial evenings with culinary delights. Whether in our dining room, the adjoining Picoc Stübli or our winter garden, all Stübli's in pine wood and each with a wonderful view, our spacious sun terrace overlooking the Engadine Dolomites or our cozy, rustic village "Beizli". In our rustic restaurant in Scuol in the Engadine you spend a wonderful time in a friendly atmosphere. The welfare of our guests is very important to us. In the Astras you expect a courteous service, a good fresh and not too expensive kitchen with a large à la carte menu of meat dishes, pasta, pizzas and vegetarian food. Heartely welcome at the restaurant Astras + 41 81 864 11 25 or email@example.com.
WLAN, dog-friendly, vegetarian selection, lactose-free selection, gluten-free selection, space for groups, family-friendly
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
Prices and all other information: astras.ch/
Opening hours and all other information: astras.ch
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) to Scuol-Tarasp.
- Then take the local bus to the stop «Bogn Engiadina».
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal)
- Paid parking available in the immediate vicinity
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.