Kapelle Sogn Antoni (St. Antonius), Rueun
Show all 6 images
Built around 1690. Small, north-facing, single-room, but three-sided closed chapel with barrel vault. Gable roof. Above the south gable a roof rider with an onion-shaped hood. Simple two-column wooden fairy tale with the image of the vision of St. Anthony of Padua, signed: Father Fridolin Eggert profess Disert.1694.Bell with inscription, 1643.
(Text entered by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.