Kapelle Sogn Roc, Lumbrein
Show all 5 images
The chapel Sogn Roc is located at the back of the village of Lumbrein in the direction of Vrin. It was built in the plague period 1628/29.
Keys available from Giachen Giusep Derungs, Tel. 081 931 18 35The
west-facing chapel with arched windows, uniform gable roof and wall paintings was built in the plague period in 1628/29 and inaugurated in 1630; it received a plague cemetery.
Equipment: The altarpiece depicts Our Lady between Saints Rochus and Sebastian.
(Recorded by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.