Kapelle Sontgissima Trinitad, Vrin/Cons
Show all 6 images
The chapel is open.
The chapel was built in 1740. Unpretentious chapel with three-sided, retracted, northeast-facing choir. Barrel vault. The tower rests on the southern ceiling of the ship and is crowned by a pointed helmet over eyelashes. The altar dates from the time of construction. Concave structure with six winding columns. Main characters: in the niche Maria, on the sides Joachim and Anna, outside St. Antonius Abt and Georg. Carved Régence antependium, rococo tabernacle. Bells: With inscriptions, 1747.
(Recorded by: Regiun Surselva)
Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.