Chapel Disentis Sedrun

Kapelle St. Antonius, Run

Das Foto zeigt die Kapelle St. Antonius in Run
The chapel was built in 1897 by fronarbeit. It is dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua and serves as a place of worship for the Maiensässe of the area.

Map

Responsible for this content Surselva Tourismus AG.
This content has been translated automatically.

Outdooractive Logo

This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.