Show all 7 images
business with regional and international delicacies.
Dorfstrasse 40, 7563 Samnaun Dorf
Regional delicacies from the border triangle (Engadine, Vinschgau and Tyrol): beef specialities from Tyrolean grey cattle, original Bündnerfleisch, salsiz, nut gateaux, large selection of venison ham and venison salami, wines, schnapps, international specialities: truffle products, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, cheese specialities, wines, schnapps, liqueurs.
Opening hours and further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp then by PostBus to Samnaun.
- Direct PostBus connection from Scuol Tarasp railway station
- From the north via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine to Scuol, then towards Samnaun.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina)
Free parking available in the immediate vicinity.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.