Folklore Engadin St. Moritz
On 18th July 1879 the first eletric lights glow at the Kulm Hotel's dining room. For this purpose, Johannes Badrutt let built the first electric power station in St. Moritz and in Switzerland. The street lamp opposite the Hotel Kulm is still a reminder of this today.
Open all day
Responsible for this content Engadin St. Moritz Tourismus AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.