Campsite Engadin Samnaun Val Müstair
TCS Camping Gurlaina Scuol ****
Show all 9 images
The nearby mineral spa Bogn Engiadina invites you all year round to relax after an extended day in the mountains, whether on a mountain bike, on foot in or around Switzerland's only national park, on the slopes (Motta Naluns) or on the cross-country ski trail. In addition, excursions to the cultural treasures in the terrace villages of the Lower Engadine, river rafting on the Inn, miniature golf, horseback riding, fishing and much more are all worthwhile. The free ski bus stops nearby.
The village of Scuol with its historical part, mineral water fountains, living Rhaeto-Romanic culture and lovingly maintained Engadine houses is also worth a walk. The region offers a varied stay for all demands.
For information on prices, see the website tcs.ch
You can find the opening hours and further information at tcs.ch
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) hourly to Scuol-Tarasp railway station
By local bus from Scuol-Tarasp station to the PostBus stop Chantröven
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Scuol is located directly on the Engadine road H27 (20 minutes' drive from Vereina south portal).
- Fee-paying pitches on the campsite
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.