Die Lesebank befindet sich am idyllischen Badesee Davos Munts. An schönen und warmen Tagen herrscht ein reges Treiben der Badegäste. Über den Winter sind die Bücherkisten geleert.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
First mentioned under Abbot von Castelberg in 1581. The chapel, which was consecrated in 1584, was built by the master builder of Disentis Abbey. No parts of this building can be traced. The new church was consecrated in 1656 and completed in 1658. The Antonius Chapel was built before 1724.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Der Uaul da Sogn Carli/Escherwald oberhalb Morissen hat den Charakter eines nach Reih und Glied gepflanzten Waldes. Beim genauen Hinschauen entdecken Sie ausserordentlich viele gegabelte Bäume, sogenannte Zwieselbäume, der Energiefluss in den V-Gabelungen ist besonders hoch.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The "Nossadunna da Lourdes" Chapel is located slightly elevated in the center of the Clavadi district. The chapel was built in 1899 and consecrated on August 15, 1903. In the same year, the Stations of the Cross along the old road from Sumvitg to Clavadi were also blessed. Due to limited finances, the citizens took matters into their own hands as much as possible and, largely through voluntary labor, made the construction possible. The chapel was renovated in 1965.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}