The simple chapel on the main street was only built in the middle of the 19th century, but contains a remarkable small winged altar from the workshop of Ivo Strigel from Memmingen.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
On the edge of the forest above Flond in a clearing is the Chischlun family fireplace, which is equipped with an adjustable grate, wood supply and tables.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
800 m2 of understated wellness. Panoramic views of mountains and woodland connect body and mind to nature. For spa moments that both stimulate and relax.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The cross-country and bike shop Activ Sport Baselgia is the contact point for buying, renting and repairing cross-country and bike articles in Lenzerheide.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The oldest records about the parish church of Sumvitg date back to the ninth and tenth centuries. At that time, the church was dedicated to Saint Columban. Emperor Charlemagne (+814) donated the church to the successor of Bishop Tello, who in turn bequeathed the church to the Disentis Abbey. A new building and three altars were consecrated on June 13, 1633.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}