The Sogn Carlo Borromeo chapel is popularly known as Sogn Carli. It stands in a small clearing in the forest of the same name above Morissen. It is thought to have been built in the second half of the 17th century. Key available.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
From the Pastira Sura fireplace, which is located south of Surcuolm near the edge of the forest, you have a wonderful view of the valley and the surrounding mountains.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
There are four fire pits in the area of the Davos Munts bathing lake above Vattiz. The fire pits are available to campsite guests as well as bathing and day guests.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The barbecue area is located right next to the Sogn Carli chapel in a small clearing in the middle of the forest above Morissen. The hike takes about 45 minutes on foot.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Die vielen schlängelnden Bäche breiten sich auf weiter Ebene wie kleine Lebensadern aus. Sie reichen hinauf bis zu den Gletschern und Schneefeldern und geben dem Val Frisal einen natürlichen meditativen Charakter.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Die Elektrifizierung des Holztransportes von Silgin nach Lumbrein ist eines der Haupttreiber gewesen um 1919 ein eigenes Elektrizitätswerk zu bauen. Bis im Jahre 1946 war nur die Gemeinde Lumbrein an das Stromnetz angeschlossen. Erst 1946 wurde die Gemeinde Vrin ans Netz des EW Lumbrein angeschlossen und erstmals mit elektrischer Energie versorgt.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}