Die spätmittelalterlichen Wohntürme in Lumbrein erregen sofort die Aufmerksamkeit. Der sogenannte "Chisti da Lumerins" war vermutlich Sitz der seit 1231 urkundlich bezeugten Herren von Lumbrein. Der zweite Turm, "Casaulta", dürfte im 14. und 15. Jahrhundert entstanden sein.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
With the Reformation around 1524, the church was converted into a sober sermon hall. The whitewashed frescoes from the late Middle Ages have been uncovered again today and are much admired.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Catholic wayside chapel Sogn Clau (St. Nicholas), Rueun
The Catholic wayside chapel of Sontga Clau (St. Nicholas) was built in the 18th century in the western part of the village. The chapel is open daily and is freely accessible.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Funslope Brigels is the place to be for anyone looking for a bit of action away from the “normal” slopes. Steep curves, waves, jumps, snails and much more await you on a 430 m long run.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}