Eines der ersten Brückengerüste, welches Coray erstellte, jenes für die mächtige Versamer Brücke, wies die Schwierigkeit auf, dass der Abstand zwischen den beiden Gerüstflanken nicht weniger als 25 m betrug.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Der sanfte Hügel Caplutta mit der kleinen Heiligennische fällt schon von weitem auf. Er gehört zu den schönsten Aussichtspunkten der Val Lumnezia. Spüren Sie die erleichternde Energie unter den Birken.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The chapel in Laus was built in 1587 and consecrated on August 3, 1592. The patron saints are St. Lawrence (Romanized as s. Luregn) and St. Sebastian (Romanized as s. Bistgaun). In 1695, the Capuchins demolished the old church and replaced it with a new building.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
At the far end of the Lag da Pigniu reservoir, there is a barbecue site in the most beautiful location. Waterfalls, lake views and imposing rock faces accompany the picnic back here.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}