Anlässlich des 20-jährigen Jubiläums erstellt die Firma Candinas SA in der Val Sumvitg eine Hängebrücke über die Val Acla Mulin. Die Brücke ist ein Geschenk der Firma Candinas an die Wanderer und Besucher der Val Sumvitg und wurde nach der Eröffnung an die Gemeinde Sumvitg übergeben.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The chapel in Laus was built in 1587 and consecrated on August 3, 1592. The patron saints are St. Lawrence (Romanized as s. Luregn) and St. Sebastian (Romanized as s. Bistgaun). In 1695, the Capuchins demolished the old church and replaced it with a new building.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
At the far end of the Lag da Pigniu reservoir, there is a barbecue site in the most beautiful location. Waterfalls, lake views and imposing rock faces accompany the picnic back here.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}