The chapel in Laus was built in 1587 and consecrated on August 3, 1592. The patron saints are St. Lawrence (Romanized as s. Luregn) and St. Sebastian (Romanized as s. Bistgaun). In 1695, the Capuchins demolished the old church and replaced it with a new building.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
At the far end of the Lag da Pigniu reservoir, there is a barbecue site in the most beautiful location. Waterfalls, lake views and imposing rock faces accompany the picnic back here.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Das Motto der privaten Skischule Surselva:“Schneesport ist unsere Leidenschaft. Wir lieben die Natur, die Berge und neue Erfahrungen.Menschen kennen zu lernen und Sie als Freunde zu gewinnen.“
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
Four-seater chairlift/valley station Brigels - Crest Falla, Brigels
At the Brigels valley station, you can take the 4-seater chairlift from 1280 m above sea level to the Crest Falla mountain station at 1670 m above sea level in just 6 minutes.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}