Catering facilities, waxing rooms as well as wardrobes and toilets. And as a highlight for cross-country skiers, the first après Nordic in the world is offered especially here.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The Moesano Museum was opened in 1949 to collect, preserve and enhance assets of archaeological, historical and artistic interest concerning the Mesolcina and Calanca valleys.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The work is located on the wall of a garage of a private house, which can be encountered coming from Andergia along the splendid path that crosses the Moesa.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The FlorinusKirche (Baselgia San/Sonch Flurin) in Ramosch is the second largest Reformed church in the canton of Graubünden after the Martinskirche in Chur. It has a capacity of almost 450 people and is based in its current form on a new building completed in 1522.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}
The mini-golf course in Kurpark Bad Ragaz offers 18 holes for an exciting game. It is located in the heart of Bad Ragaz and is ideal for couples, families, and groups.
Now open bis ${formattedHours.closesAtString}
Closed
Opens again on ${formattedHours.nextOpening.opensAtString}